Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What's In a Name 6 Wrap Up

Well a day before 2014 and I am finally writing about the What's In A Name challenge. I have done a terrible job of updating this during the year. But I did complete the challenge on the 26th. I enjoyed reading all the different books in the categories. I always like doing this challenge. You can check out the previous books I read here. 
The final book I read for the challenge was for the Party or Celebration in a title. I read The Girls' Guide to Love and Supper Clubs by Dana Bate. This book was not as frothy as I thought it would be. I was cringing through a lot of the book because the protagonist had a knack for getting herself in ridiculous situations. It was a quick and easy read and I enjoyed most of it. The ending was a little silly but to be expected.


I am looking forward to doing this challenge again in 2014! I will try to be better about updating the blog as I read but we all know how that will not likely happen. Check back for my end of year post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment