Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankfully Reading 2013: Day Five

I can't believe today is the last day of Thankfully Reading and the end of the Thanksgiving holiday. It has flown by. But it's been a great long weekend although I technically worked two days. I had a photo shoot this morning with the cutest little blue eyed boy. I am considering a nap which I rarely do during the day unless I am sick.

2:00 pm
Not much to report. Just snuggling with my puppy and reading Ender's Game. It is slightly warmer today than it has been the rest of the weekend so I am happy for that! 

10:00 pm
It has been a good afternoon and evening as all I have done is read, hang out with my sister and play with our dogs. I read more of the Liz and Dick book. I am about 100 pages from being done with Ender's Game but my Nook died and I was unable to find my charger. My sister requisitioned the Liz and Dick book so I switched to a book that I was reading before Thankfully Reading weekend which is Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. It is the third book in the Beautiful Creatures series. I am enjoying this one much more than the second book in the series. 
I am going to try to read a little more before I head to bed. I will do a Thankfully Reading wrap up post tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment