Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankfully Reading 2013: Wrap Up Post

I had such a great time this year with Thankfully Reading. I definitely was able to read more than I anticipated. It was nice to enjoy some quiet time within this busy holiday. I also got to read some good books!


Finished Books
1. Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas Print Book
2. The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit Audiobook
3. Neptune Noir Edited by Rob Thomas Kindle Ebook
4. Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery Nook Ebook

Partially Read Books
1. Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton and the Marriage of the Century Print Book
2. The Christmad Carol by Charles Dickens Audiobook
3. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
4. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl Print Book

I enjoyed all the above books and can't wait to finish the ones above. You can keep up with my reading via twitter or Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment