Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankfully Reading 2013: Day Four

I can't believe it's already day four of my Thankfully Reading. It's going to be a busy day with a photo shoot and airport drop off but I downloaded A Christmas Carol to listen to as I drive.

12:30 pm
I have had a busy morning. Had a photo shoot with an amazing family. We took photos by the river and it was COLD. Brrr. But it was fun. I was sad because the download for the Christmas Carol didn't work so I had nothing to listen to on the way to the shoot. So I am only now settling into reading for the first time today. My kitties are trying to coerce me to get in the warm bed and snuggle with them.

9:20 pm
I am exhausted. It has been a crazy weekend. I haven't had that much time to read between photo shoots, airport dropping off and photo editing. I finished Emily Of New Moon, started The Christmas Carol and Ender's Game. I  also am still reading Furious Love. My sister and her puppy are visiting me so I don't know how much time I will have to read. I also have another shoot tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment