Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2014: Wednesday


I am excited to get started on Thankfully Reading weekend 2014! Technically, it doesn't start until tomorrow but I am starting today since I am off. I am really looking forward to reading some books that have been on my TBR pile. I will be updating this post periodically throughout the day and publishing it tonight. I will be updating Twitter and Goodreads throughout the day.  I would love to know what you are reading for Thankfully Reading.

10:30 am

Slow start this morning. The first book I am going to read is The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I have been looking forward to reading this book for awhile so I am excited to get into it. 

I am also planning on cooking most of my Thanksgiving dishes today so I am going to listen to The Racketeer by John Grisham on audiobook while cooking. I have set out my ingredients for cooking and that is about it. I can't seem to get started cooking. 


So far I am feeling as if I am getting nothing done. Maybe I should go back to bed and start again. Just kidding. 

2:00 pm

Well I just finished The Naturals and I really liked it. I really wanted to get to the end and see who the murderer was. I guessed it right before it was revealed. I definitely want to check the other book in the series. I am going to take a quick cooking break and listen to my audiobook before I start on my next print book. I will leave you with these two adorable photos of my dog cuddling in my lap. 



5 pm

Yay I am done cooking everything except green beans that I will cook tomorrow morning. I feel very triumphant. 



I started my second book earlier I Like You Just The Way I Am by Jenny Mollen. She is an actress and this book is comedic essays about her life. She does have some pretty funny stories but also some real cringe worthy moments. I was just in the mood for a silly memoir. It definitely is fitting the bill. And it is great paired with a nice peppermint ice cream!


9:00 pm 

Finished I Like You Just The Way I Am. It was ok. There were definitely a few laugh out loud funny parts. I am starting my third book Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I am really excited about this book. It is one I have been saving. Several people have recommended it to me. I am hoping it lives up to the hype!



No comments:

Post a Comment