Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2014: Saturday


2 pm


I managed to get some good reading in today despite the hours I have spent at the vet. My poor little kitty has been sick for over a week and not getting better. She was very unhappy at the vet today. She was literally climbing the walls. She is sleeping now so hopefully she will feel better soon.



I am about half way through Frostbite. It's a little slower than the first Vampire Academy book and a little annoying how she has three guys falling all over her. But I do love that they are in a ski lodge. I love any books written about people at ski lodges. I wish I was at one now in front of a big roaring fire. I haven't read any of Deja Dead today so I probably won't be finishing that one this weekend. I am on the last chapter of The Racketeer so I am trying to find another audiobook to read after that one. I am headed out on the road in a couple of hours so probably won't get any more reading done except by audiobook this weekend. 

11:30 pm

Just got back from an amazing Butch Walker concert. It was SO good. In my opinion he is one of the most talented singer/songwriters in music today. He went back to his hometown and had the show at the local theatre. The music was wonderful and it was just a perfect evening!



I finished The Racketeer. It was really good and I really didn't see the end coming. 
I am about halfway done with Frostbite. I will probably finish it tomorrow. I am headed to bed now but I can't wait to check in with everyone and see what you have been reading. 
Don't forget to check me out on Twitter and Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment