Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankfully Reading Day 1

I love fall and I love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite time of year. And the last few years I have really enjoyed participating in Thankfully Reading Weekend. I decided to start today since the weekend is going to be super busy for me. I am hoping to enjoy some good books!

10 am
I am starting out with finishing up two books I started reading last week but haven't had a chance to pick up lately Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas and A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab on audiobook. The audiobook will be useful this week as I cook and drive. Cheers to Thankfully Reading weekend! 


3 pm 
I have been enjoying a day of reading, going to the grocery store (twice), editing photos and making a delicious pork chop/potato crockpot dinner. I went off recipe so hopefully it turns out ok. The house is already starting to smell delicious! 


11 pm
Dinner turned out delicious if I do say so myself! I finished The Crown of Mindnight. The last sixty pages were amazing and the ending made me wish I had the next book. My next read is The Royal We by 
Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. I am about half way through and I am really loving it. 



More tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment