Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's In A Name 6 Challenge

I am trying to make more time for myself this year which includes doing lots of reading. I had already decided to do the What's In A Name challenge in December but I forgot to sign up. And its almost March. Which means I am failing in the whole time for myself thing. But nevertheless I am going to do this challenge this year because it is fun. This challenge is fun because you have to get creative. These are the categories for the challenge this year according to Beth Fish Reads:

Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, read one book in each of the following categories:
  1. A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Deep down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs up the Dirt
  2. A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title: Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs
  3. A book with a party or celebration in the title: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding in Haiti, Cocktail Hour under the Tree of Forgetfulness
  4. A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Burning for Revenge, Fireworks over Toccoa, Catching Fire
  5. A book with an emotion in the title: Baltimore Blues, Say You're Sorry, Dreams of Joy
  6. A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Book of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery of Witches


I am going to have to look back at the books I have already read this year. I am sure I have already read some of these categories. I will update on my progress soon. Or soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment