Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfully Reading Post #1

I decided to get my Thankfully Reading off to a good start at midnight by deciding to finish up Girl With A Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. I finished the last forty pages. What a great book! I have the next book in the series on an audiobook and I really wish I had brought it to my parents. But since I didn't I am going to get started on my next book which is Pegasus by Robin McKinley. I love her books. Beauty is one of my all time favorite books. I think it's funny that even though I have my Nook and I am only staying one night at my parents I still packed two regular books. Old habits never die! Hopefully I can get more reading in tomorrow in between a family photography shoot and the pile of school work I have to do before school ends in two weeks.
I also started a new Twitter handle to go with this blog! ReadingSusan. Follow me today!

3 comments:

  1. I plan to start The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this weekend! Glad to know you enjoyed it :)

    Here's my starting post: http://elle-lit.blogspot.com/2011/11/thankfully-reading-weekend.html

    Good luck getting lots of reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that series too, but enjoyed the second one even more than the first for some reason. Will be interested to hear what you think.

    Off to find you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the reading! I really enjoyed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well! I still haven't gotten the others in the series. I'm wondering if the movie that is coming out here in the US is going to be any good? I've watched the Swedish version on Netflix, it was good, but I don't think I would've understood it, had I not read the book first.

    ReplyDelete